Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5 things that made me smile this week


This week has been full of family and friends and relaxed nights. Mother days this year had to be stepped up after lasts years downfall of a day and I think we did well and mum seemed to end the day with a smile on her face. The rest of the week was relaxed with causal nights with friends and plenty of laughter with my cousins. So here are the 5 things that made me smile this week,

  1. Shopping with mum on Saturday morning was so nice and relaxing and with no deadline we walked around at leisure and spent way to much money.
  2. My Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume always brings a smile to my face but when others compliment me on it makes me feel amazing. 
  3. Zara Australia has really lifted its game lately and is costing me a fortune but I love knowing that I can walk in and find something I love. 
  4. Tea- English breakfast, green tea or any herbal tea really at the moment is like a big warm blanket that makes me feel happy and relaxed.
  5. Catching up with family and close family friends meant lots of reminiscing and laughing at old times and memories. I love having people in my life that have been around for so long and knowing that they will be around for so much long. Specially when one of my closets friends and I actually hated each other when we meet and then one day it change and we become some what inseparable.  
 What made you smile this week? :)

Keep up to date with my crazy life here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment