Wednesday, May 14, 2014
This week has been full of family and friends and relaxed nights. Mother days this year had to be stepped up after lasts years downfall of a day and I think we did well and mum seemed to end the day with a smile on her face. The rest of the week was relaxed with causal nights with friends and plenty of laughter with my cousins. So here are the 5 things that made me smile this week,
What made you smile this week? :)
- Shopping with mum on Saturday morning was so nice and relaxing and with no deadline we walked around at leisure and spent way to much money.
- My Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume always brings a smile to my face but when others compliment me on it makes me feel amazing.
- Zara Australia has really lifted its game lately and is costing me a fortune but I love knowing that I can walk in and find something I love.
- Tea- English breakfast, green tea or any herbal tea really at the moment is like a big warm blanket that makes me feel happy and relaxed.
- Catching up with family and close family friends meant lots of reminiscing and laughing at old times and memories. I love having people in my life that have been around for so long and knowing that they will be around for so much long. Specially when one of my closets friends and I actually hated each other when we meet and then one day it change and we become some what inseparable.
Keep up to date with my crazy life here.
Posted by Samantha at 5/14/2014 10:54:00 PM
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume
This has to be the most incredible perfume of all time. I fell in love with the fragrance before I had even smelt it. Crazy I know but I knew from reading reviews and the ingredients involved that this was my dream perfume in a pretty gold bottle. At the time of discovering this perfume thanks to Lily Melrose I wasn't able to find it in Sydney and went on a mission to find it being that it was the only thing I talked about for months. Finally Estee Lauder in David Jones got some in stock and a friend of mine got me a sample. It was love at first sniff and was all I could think about. However at $100 dollars a bottle and saving like crazy for my Europe Holiday at first I just could not make the purchase. With a chat to mum and a walk around the shop the purchase was made and I have not looked back.
The Perfume includes notes of coconut milk, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, myrrh, amber, mandarin, bergamot, lemon, orange, tiare flower, jasmine, magnolia, orange blossom and lavender. The most dominant smell for me however is the Coconut and the vanilla. This perfume simply reminds me of being at the beach or being on holidays and is a great pick me up for those days when I am stuck in the office. It is one of those fragrances that lingers and really sticks to the skin. Nothing makes me love a scent more then when someone notices it. One of the first times I wore it was going out with some friends and when one of my guy friends jumped in the car and said you smell incredible what are you wearing it really does put a big smile on my face.
Posted by Samantha at 5/08/2014 05:53:00 PM