Thursday, May 1, 2014

5 things that made me smile this week


This week has been up and down to say the least. My on going ankle injury has been giving me grief and more scans and doctors appointments will hopefully get to the problem sooner rather then later. The happiest moment this week was my best and oldest friend celebrating his 21st birthday. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness when we were about 6 years old and has come through the years fighting. So here are the 5 things that made me smile the most.

  1. A girlie movie night with one of my friends was such a nice relaxing way to spend a Saturday night and could not recommend  The Other Women more highly. Such a funny movie and whoever styled Cameron Diaz did an incredible job.
  2. Brunch. When doesn't brunch bring a smile to my face. Trying out new cafe which makes an incredible coffee and knowing that I don't have to be anywhere is heaven to me.
  3. ANZAC day in Australia is a day to catch up with friends and play a game of two up. Or in my case to sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy the show. 
  4. I am a huge Game of thrones fan and decided as a book lover that I should give the books ago. Best decision I made A Song of Fire and Ice book 1 helps answer so many questions and puts everything else together making a whole lot more sense to me know.
  5. The Flower Friday post from Late Afternoon is fantastic and such a clever way to arrange beautiful flowers. This post will be coming in handy for my friends engagement and wedding events in coming months. 
 What made you smile this week? :)

Keep up to date with my crazy life here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment