Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5 things that made me smile this week


This week has been busy and a little bit chaotic but some great memories were made. One of my closet friends and her fiance celebrated their beautiful engagement this week with all their amazing family and friends. Lots of laughter and dancing shows us we are in for one hell of a night at the wedding reception. So here are the 5 things that made me smile this week. 

  1. My chunky tartan green and navy Zara scarf/wrap. I have been dreaming about wearing it for months and finally was able to pull it out. Let me tell you it is like wearing a warm cloud around my neck.
  2. Throwback this week to an old love Veronica Mars. I love going back and re-watching old TV shows and with the release of the movie it felt like the perfect time. 
  3. The flower arrangements for the engagement party was the perfect mix of red Coxcomb (which looks like coral) and white roses and they were beautiful and elegant but with a touch of fun. Coxcomb may now be one of my favourite flowers.
  4. My new Sass and Bide Make a Wish Necklace in gold is stunning and is a fantastic way to raise money for charity.
  5. Monday night my sister and I took two of our close family friends to see Jason Derulo. I wasn't overly fussed about going however it turned out to be a great night with lots of laugh and some amazing dancers. 
 What made you smile this week? :)

Keep up to date with my crazy life here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment