Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello Autumn...

Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year specially in Australia where the temperatures move away from the heat and humidity to the cool fresh air of the coming winter. I love nothing more then a fresh morning with a hot cup of coffee rugged up in my favourite coat and scarf. After spending most of January in the northern hemisphere and experiencing a winter that gets no were near as cold as what I am use too my winter wardrobe is looking better then ever. 

Traveling and shopping my way through some of the worlds fashion capitals was incredible and by far was the best shopping I have ever done. However the inspiration to get out of my clothing rut was amazing and saw me taking my winter wardrobe back to the basics. 

Being a Tumblr girl I draw so much inspiration from other people and love finding new ways to match prints and textures. Ripped denim, over sized knits and black booties will be my winter staples teamed with messy hair and dark lips. 


What is your must have winter staple

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment