Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Around the world .001


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine


Travelling for me has become second nature. I have been travelling from such a small age that planes, airports and living out of a suitcase is nothing new to me. Growing up with parents who love to travel meant that every year we were off on a new adventure and I was hit with the travel bug hard. I am the type of person who will be sitting at the airport ready to take off on my holiday and be already planning the next one. 


By the time I had finished high school I had been to Bali, Egypt, Thailand, Vietnam, Cruise through the pacific islands and of course a large amount of the east coast of Australia. Since then I have lived in London and done quiet a bit of travel throughout Europe and a small trip to Hawaii. 

Everything about travel excites me from the food, culture and mostly the people. From this my travel experience has grow and so have my stories. My first ever blog series you will get a look into old family holidays photos all the way through to my current travel adventures and see why I have fallen in love with travel.


   



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment